Sunday 2 January 2011

Stampman Special Event

There's a special event and blog hop underway on the Stampman Challenge Blog, more details here:






























One of the *musts* is to show your favourite project of 2010, how difficult, I loved so many of mine (vane, I know!) But I decided that I really liked this pic that I made for the *Gothtober* Challenge over on *Gingersnaps*. More pics from this project can be seen on my blog here.






So, folks, if you want to join in, the more the merrier - off you go to the Stampman Blog and just have fun!

12 comments:

  1. I'm glad I didn't have to choose my favourite project of yours, I love them all! Hugs, Sarah & Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab fav project val, have fun if you are joining in with the stamp man challenge...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Maria, you know I always have fun as long as it's not h*******k!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab choice Valerie. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous and I have just been looking at more of your artwork, i love what you do
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning! Happy New Year! Helene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Val, happy new year, and have fun, whatever you are up to - and wish you better health this year! Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the kind comments, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. grate choice here,
    love every thing about it,
    colours are fab,
    happy new year to you,
    Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Kat! Happy New Year to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely piece of art Valerie, I can see why you chose it.
    Thanks for joining in with the Stamp Man challenge.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.