Sunday 23 January 2011

Perhaps not what you were thinking....


Just a short post today, as I have been cropping, nattering and eating cake today, having a great time playing with my new stamps. The results will be shown when they are finished!
Here is a card I made for a challenge last year and lost before I could upload it....well, while looking for my paints, I rediscovered it, so here is a pic of Titam taken when he was about 2, and determined to fill up his paddling pool even though his Mum had said *no*....
Thanks for looking and have a good week!

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card and what a gorgeous kid!! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's lovely, he looks so cute and I can see why it makes you smile. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your "smile" card!!! Made me smile too!

    Hugs - Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carole, he was always such a funny kid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, had to look twice, LOL! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card of a naughty boy!! That's what makes them so adorable! Hugs,T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one, too. I think you made other cards with his pic on DC, too? Hugs, Susan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.