It's Saturday again, the time is flying by, and I never find enough time to everything I would like to....Did I hear someone say, *Get up off your butt, switch off the computer and you might succeed?* I enjoy my computer time, and the contact with the world it makes possible.
It's a cold and grey day again, feels more like autumn than summer, but we did have 2 hot days this week!
Yesterday I finished my journal pages for July, almost on time!
I used lots of printed tissue and different pictures left over from various projects, which I gessoed onto the pages. Then I painted round them using water soluble wax crayons, and then stamped, drew squares for the days, and generally had a bit of a play till it looked more or less like I wanted it to. I am linking my journal to *The Kathryn Wheel*
Then I sent off a mail-art envelope for a swap I'm doing with Carolyn. It was once again admired from the new young man at the post office, I can still hardly believe it! Hope it reaches Carolyn soon!
And I have received a Blog award from Joni Nickrent at *Pop Art Minis* , a fantastic artist who makes wonderful pictures.
This award comes with *conditions* - I have to reveal 7 things about myself, and pass it on to 8 other bloggers. They, in turn, have to do the same!
OK. first the juicy details about me;
1. I like blogging
2. I hate h*******k
3. I love painting
4. I hate i*****g (can't do it anymore since my i**n fell out of the closet and broke!)
5. I love crafting
6. I hate clearing up and tidying, although it is often necessary....
7. I think my life has been much improved by contact with the lovely, generous community of bloggers, and I would really miss not having you all as part of my life.
Now, I have to pass this award on to 8 other worthy bloggers, no easy task by so many great people out there.
But I have chosen eight, and I hope they will accept their awards:
1.Donna of *Donna did it* , who is a fantastic artist and a wonderful friend
2. Tee of *The Altered Paper*, who organises swaps and challenges to keep us busy
3. Zoe of *This little place* who always finf time to leave nice comments
4.Cindy Adkins who is a lovely person with great style and a big heart
5.Julie of *Sesenarts*, who makes dreams out of silk and fabrics
6. Carolyn of *Digital experiments* who is a lovely lady with a big heart.
7. Susan of *The Twilight Zone*, who spends her time between Kindle, Cropping and Vampires and
8.Jo of *Fiddlesnips* who always makes me laugh, as well as being a very talented artist.
I could have named many, many more, but 8 is 8....
Well, after linking so many names I need a coffee. Have a lovely day, take care, and thanks for visiting!