Saturday 3 December 2011

What the Postie Brought....

Good morning from wild, wet and windy Rhineland!

Today I want to share with you the lovely things I received yesterday and today from Blogger friends. I am always astonished at the friendliness and generosity of the Blogger Community, and it is a great feeling to know that there are real people out there, and really nice people at that.

In addition to the parcels yesterday from Jeanie, Stephanie and Susie, I got another one today from April. So here are the pictures I managed to take today.

The first photo shows the cardboard tag which I won on April's blog, and the embellishments and *bits and bobs* she sent with them:


Jeanie sent me a beautiful card, lots of embellishments and stamped images, and a wonderful array of tags she made, one more beautiful than the other!




Susie sent me one of June's gorgeous treasure bags, filled with heaps of ephemera and embellisments, lace, ribbon, and different materials, as well as a lovely, hand-made tag. There is so much lace in all colours and widths, my imagination started running riot thinking about all the nice things I could make with it! And the envelope is also beautifully stamped, thanks Susie!





And last but not least, the lovely things I received from Stephanie - an altered board-book, some beautiful cards with her art work, and an altered tin, which is now holding my silk rose-buds. And another, beautifully decorated envelope!



And while I was busy clearing up and putting all my goodies into the appropriate boxes, B dropped in and brought me an Advent calendar that she made for me. This was a lovely surprise, which I was not expecting, and it is lovely to have it hanging in my arty kitchen. Thanks B!


Well, as you can all see, this has been a great mail and present week for me, and I feel quite overwhelmed by so much kindness. Thanks a lot you guys!

Have a great day you all, take good care of yourself, and thanks for stopping by!

24 comments:

  1. Wonderful goodies you'll have so much fun with them all XOXO zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! What a wonderful array of goodies. Have a lovely Saturday - very windy here but the sun's shining, so can't complain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness Valerie, looks like Christmas has come early for you and that's a fantastic array of goodies. Looking forward to see what you create with them.
    Have a lovely weekend and hope the wild weather goes as we had it overnight here and it's sunny now.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too can't wait to see what you make with all your goodies....you have some truly gorgeous stash there.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet to get such great goodies in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a coup! Everything is just sensational and you will have so much fun putting it all to good us. People are so very lovely, ... we are blessed. Have a great day and take care in your 'clean' kitchen .. you are not used to having that much clear space to work in! ha ha. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like Christmas came early for you in the post, lovely goodies. Have a goos weekend. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful goodies Valerie, oooh you are going to have such fun.
    Your package arrived today and its got 25th Dec on it so haven't opened it as will be a lovely surprise on Christmas day. Thank you so much. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely goodies, Val, enjoy! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Christmas has had an early start, such wonderful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW what a lovely bunch of goodies, so many bunches of goodies, lucky you LOL I hope you have lots of fun and a great weekend, hugs Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY GOSH, Valerie!
    This is all totally amazing!!! These are all such treasures...I'm leaving this note and going back to look at them again! lol
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, what lovely goodies! Enjoy, you deserve them! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such beautiful gifts for you, Valerie! I know you'll enjoy them all.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, lots of wonderful goodies. You are going to be very busy with all your gifts and how kind of your bloggie friends to send you these goodies. Have fun and enjoy the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh you are one lucky lady Valerie and what fun you will have with your new found stash :)
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What fun to receive so many goodies in the mail! Have fun creating with all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my... such wonderful "artsy" goodness you have been receiving in the mail!
    Lucky gal *hugs*
    I just simply adore your Advent Calendar!
    Such a wonderful friend you have, to gift you with such an "artful" surprise <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow all these goodies and it's still 3 weeks till xmas. They all look so fab! Enjoy. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! That's alot of awesome stash that I'm sure will become some amazing and beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Incredible!! What amazing kindness..and such a collection of beautiful bits and bobs! There are so many hours to be spent creating with that large bundle! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh such scrummy stash Val, looking forward to seeing what you do with it.
    Just thought I'd let you know too, that Gina, Maria and Alma are starting to post on the DC forum again, if you fancy popping by again, it would be wonderful to see you. Suzie xxxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lucky girl you are! Beautiful supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Val such a horde of loveliness for you to play with! I'm so glad you liked the tags and you picked my favourite. I said a sad goodbye when I put it in the envelope but I just knew you'd like it. It was made from a posh boutique shop tag!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.