Sunday 11 December 2011

Sunday, Moon and Journal Pages

Hi everyone. It's been a cold weekend here so far, yesterday when I went shopping the roads were still icy. But at least the ice on my windscreen had thawed, I so hate having to scrape the ice off!

I didn't really feel like doing anything yesterday, but in the end I made some more altered notebooks, and took photos of the journal pages I made on Friday. And once again I was fascinated by the moon. It was a bit darker than the day before when I took the other photo, but the sky was such a beautiful dark blue, I could hardly stop looking. This is the first time I have managed to get pictures during an eclipse. I am still hoping that one day I might have a proper camera instead of having to use my cell-phone, but it's still better than nothing!



My family was once again the theme in my journal pages.




I haven't taken pictures of the altered notebooks yet, so will have to save them for tomorrow. It gets dark earlier every day! Hope you all have a good day, take care, and thanks for visiting!

18 comments:

  1. Super family journal pages. I love the way you've cut round the photos and layered them together. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your journal! One big regret - I threw all my photos out before I came to Mexico. Enjoy - love your moon shots too. Yes, the sky is an incredible blue. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great journal pages Valerie, like you and the moon, I could sit and look at them for ages. We had a fabulous 'man in the moon' a couple of nights ago but I was driving and couldn't take a pic. The wonders of the universe, eh? Enjoy your Sunday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val, lovely pictures in your journal again! And the moon is beautiful, we were watching it last night, too! Have a good day, Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous journal pages and love the pictures of the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Valerie. Really love these family journal pages. Looking forward to seeing the notbooks. Have a lovely day.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely journal pages of your family. I guess it's the time of year when we think of family too. Love your moon photos, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely moon captures ~ and love the very creative family journal pages ~ thanks, namaste, Carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super night sky photographs, love the family pages as well.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how these look together! THe vintage photos look so fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Valerie,
    Oh your journal pages are amazing!!!
    Happy Sunday!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely family pages for your journal and the moon pics are fabulous... we have had clear skys and frost the last 2 nights and the moon shinning into the bedroom so bright you would think it was daylight!....I sit and look at the night sky and moon too.

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Mr. Moon is quite the charmer! Love the black and white photo journal pages! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Treasured memories fab pages XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful album pages Valerie! Love the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous moon and awesome journal pages, Valerie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both the pictures (wow love that blue also!) and journal pages are worthy of long and lengthy looks... hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  18. great photo of the moon!
    i enjoyed your journal pages too! love the little deer here on your blog! Last night when my husband and i returned home....we came face to face with one just like this!
    :)
    xo
    heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.