Wednesday, 2 February 2011
Yesterday evening I made a second tag with the remains of the coffee filter flowers I had die cut the day before. Used all my *Glimmer Mist' remains to do this one, as the bottles were nearly all empty, and the result was this lovely grungy purple-blue colour. Sprinkled it all with gold embossing powder before heat drying and *crisping* the flowers up. The edges have been inked and curled a bit, too. The cardboard box tag has also been sprayed, embossed and then re-embossed with perfect pearly to give it some shine. I used some rub ons to put the roses and tiger onto the background, added a vintage child with wings picture, and the tattered flower and wings, with a metallic doiley as background. Used a gem stone, some pearls and a bit of stickles for the finishing touches, and that was it. It was, as always, great fun to make! And I did some clearing up yesterday!
Thanks for looking and have a good day!