Here is a canvas I made using a picture of my Great- Great Grandmother Rachel, taken about 1890. The photo is old and stained, but I scanned it as it is, although I do have a *retouched* copy, I just like the original one better. The canvas (15" square) has been made using acrylic paints and structure paints in copper, gold and pearl white, images stamped with TH *rusty hinge*, and sentiments stamped with Adirondack *Espresso*. Was great fun to make - what isn't?? and I plan on doing some more with some old family pics.
Jacks Arty Crafty Creations
Thanks a lot, and now for the seven-things-about-me I have to tell again.... This time I have written 7 things about my day yesterday, as I can't just repeat yesterday's list. As I am trying hard to see everything positively just now, they are of course, very positive things....
1. I did manage to have a good, crafty day yesterday.
2. I did manage to avoid seeing the crumbs on the floor and dust on the furniture by the simple expedient of removing my specs.
3. I even did my morning exercises on the balcony by MINUS 8° in my nightdress - or was I just taking photos?
4. I managed to make lasagne for lunch - yoohoo for deep frozen food!
5. I found time while not doing the housework to take a couple of reading breaks on my recliner.
6. I successfully forgot the ironing.
7. I have declared the dust on the windows to be patina, which makes it a sort of art, and then it doesn't have to be removed - pardon, it MUST be left where it is!
Hope some of you like minded people might find a few tips here.
Have a good day, take care, and thanks for looking!