Thursday 18 July 2013

OOAH - You hold the key and MooMania, 'seaside'

Hi everybody!
Today is the beginning of the new week's challenge over at OOAH creations - 'You hold the key'.
I distressed the card with vintage photo, and then stamped some little hearts randomly over it. I layered some printed transparent paper over that, and added the image of the little girl (CI) with the lock and key and a leaf/flower embellishment.

 Inside I cut a heart from honeycomb paper and glued it inside so that the heart opens with the card.


It would be great if you would join in, and there is plenty of inspiration to be found on the blogs of the DT - Chrissie, Sandra, and Janet

The challenge at MooMania is 'At the seaside'. I made some seaside themed Moos, which I put onto some mini-cards. I have made settings for the photos with some of my nautical decor. The first one has been made with some loosely woven turquoise and silver fabric, which I pushed into 'waves' before decorating. The photo has been taken on my kitchen board. The sand has been made with some German glass glitter.


The next one has been taken on the cupboard door. Here I have used strips of paper for the sand and sea, and made some TINY deckchairs, beach-huts and a boat..


The last one has been taken with Hein Blöd, my Emden teddy sitting in his beach chair! Here I have used a scrap of blue painted paper, a fish and some dew-drops.


Have a great day you all, take care, and thanks for coming by.

24 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful Valerie and how relaxed your teddy looks basking in the sunshine.

    The card you made for Out of a Hat is so beautiful and love the heart inside--a clever idea that is.

    Great to have you crafting with us this month.

    Have a wonderful day

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to be joining in with you this month!

      Delete
  2. Love that card, and the Moos are super - lovr the settings you gave them too - that Teddy is lovely! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow and wow for your Moos, what a fascinating set. My favourites? - the one with the deckchairs, how clever are these chairs, it's a lovely little Moo, and the one the teddy is holding, but I'm not letting my teddies see it as they will all want deckchairs in this heat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also meant to say I love the clever way you have photographed the Moos in their different settings (especially with the teddy).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so schöne Sachen hast Du gewerkelt, Valerie. Toll gemacht

    ReplyDelete
  6. what wonderful inspired treasures you have created, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The moos are great, and the way you photographed them was very clever! Very creative of you to cut the folded paper into a heart, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Valerie, the card is so pretty with that darling little girl. Love the keys in the background! How fun those moos are and so detailed! Love you art! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wunderbar ist die OOAH Kreation von Dir Valerie und Deine Moos sind absolute Hammerchen... also das mit den Wellen aus Gewebefäden find ich einfach nur MOOVALOUS! sei lieb bedankt für sooo viele Meeres Moos Valerie!

    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, very sweet, and love those moos. Your teddy is great, too! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card. And you know I love seeing your moos..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  12. wundervolle Moos, sie laden so richtig zum Strandurlaub ein!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous moos Valerie, they definitely reflect the lovely summer weather we're having and your card is gorgeous, I love the honeycomb heart. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely weather here too, really hot, I just need the beach....

      Delete
  14. Terrific moos and your card is fabulous Valerie, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adore it all. Your card is very cleverly done. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your card Valerie and your moos are fab.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love them all Valerie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful makes Valerie all of them. The honeycomb heart is amazing, and I love the texture on your moos. teddy looks so comfy. Hugs Sandra XXX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is fantastic and wonderful Moos - my favorite? The one that the Teddy Bear is holding.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  20. fabulous projects Valerie, love the card
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.