Tuesday 21 August 2012

Tag Tuesday

Hi you all. I thought I might have melted away by now, but still seem to be here. It has cooled off a little outside, and the temperature in my apartment has fallen to 28°, but it's still too hot for comfort! Lucky I made my entry for Tag Tuesday last week, as I didn't get much done over the weekend. Out theme this week is *Table Games*. I don't play many games these days,  as they are all games that need more people. I play cards, or sometimes scrabble or snakes and ladders when I visit my friend Inge, but one game that I loved as a kid was Monopoly. Here I have made a tag using these gorgeous Reebok monopoly high-tops - ah, I would sooooooooooooo love a pair of these! Boots to walk the streets paved with gold! But at least I have them on my tag, together with the game-money. I have staged it with the other accoutrements of the game, and had fun making this tag.



I have a little giveaway going on here, you are welcome to join in! I will pull a winner out of the hat thisThursday,  August 23rd,  at about 8am 'my' time.

Have a great day, take care, and thanks for visiting! 

22 comments:

  1. Lovely tag! Love the pun on board and walk! Those boots are really gorgous!
    Hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant tag and love the bits and bobs at the bottom of the picture.

    Chrissie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes boots to to walk streets paved with gold :)
    Fab Tag Valerie
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are some trainers, a great fun tag Valerie. Cleudo was my favourite - I love to solve a mystery! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag Valerie, I love the trainers.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is wonderful Val... love the reeboks... and yes a big fan of Monopoly too...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great take on this theme, cute tag!

    Hope it cools down soon for you! We are having lovely crisp mornings here, a pre-cursor to fall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boots are the hottest thing in town, Valerie. Great job of staging too. Hope you are not slowly melting. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen those boots--they are the coolest ever! I always loved playing monopoly with my daughter when she was young! Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are unfortunately sold out, but I hope they will sometime do a 2nd edition, I find them so totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME tag, Valerie! Love those runners!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the way your mind works - that is a wonderful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun tag.. That is a tough challenge.. LOVE what you did..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  14. A super tag Valerie. Those boots are amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great tag and fantastic boots.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, those are so cool! Monopoly was my favorite game too! Love how you added the money, the game pieces photographed perfectly with it! This is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH MY GOODNESS!!!
    This is "fantastic!".
    Very clever... such an imagination, Valerie! :]
    The display is perfect too. Love all the elements... FUN STUFF HERE!! ~xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant fun and great details Valerie.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE your Monopoly Reeboks!! Funny that I'm working on a game theme right now myself, for an ATC swap I'm in. My favorite game is Yahtzee, so we'll see what I can come up with for THAT!... Anyways, AWESOME tag, Valerie! Always love your work! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is fabulous! So inventive and I love the monopoly theme. Sorry to read you have a lot of worries on your mind. Do write to me anytime you fancy a chat,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.