Monday 24 September 2012

Happy Mail and a tag

On Saturday my mail from Donna came after a very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong journey from Mexico to Germany, it might have been quicker on foot! You can see the green customs sticker on the right side, so I suppose my letter had a long rest on somebody's desk before making the last lap of the journey! But I  got it in the end! Donna made a gorgeous envelope, as always, with a whole battery  of Ronald Reagan stamps. The envie is going into my collection of collectables, too!


The back:


And this lovely little collage, which is now in my arty kitchen:


This is a bit problematic, as I only have vodka - wonder if that works too?

A beautiful collaged postcard:


And one of Donna's great photos:


And if that wasn't enough, she sent me loads of images and  die cuts etc., which made my crafty heart very happy. Thanks a lot Donna!

I made several tags at the weekend, but one is for Tag Tuesday, and 2 are on their way to California, so I can't show them yet. But I can show you my Autumn rain man. The BG paper is from 7 Gypsies, the TH die-cut has been cut from some hand painted paper, and the small image is from Gecko Galz.



I am linking this tag to the Fall into Fall challenge at Frilly and Funkie

Thanks for looking, have a good day, and take care!





20 comments:

  1. Hoe kind of Donna, to send you such a lovely envelope full of goodies - enjoy! Love your tag, too. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know how I feel about my envelope arriving - f i n a l l y!!!!! Enjoy. Love your Autumn Umbrella man - that die cut is so versatile. Have fun today - can't wait to see your tags tomorrow. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some mail takes a ridiculous amount of time. But it's a good thing it came at all.:) Love those tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you, lots of beautiful goodies, Valerie! Gorgeous tag you have created as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the happy mail from Donna, she is very talented! Your tag is gorgeous today, love how you used the Umbrella man in such a fall fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful fall tags, congrats on your delivery, better late than never!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fabulous goodies you received from your dear friend.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure the vodka will suffice. LOL. Lovely tags. I'm digging Umbrella Man in his finery. Thanks for joining in the fall challenge at Frilly & Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your autumn tag, and great post from Donna! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats why its called ' Snail Mail'

    Still at least it arrived safely in all its beauty.

    Would lovelies your received too.

    Love your tags.... beautiful colours. Love the touch of gold.

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you finally received that beautiful mail where the outside is just as much fun as the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tag, and Umbrella man.
    Enjoy your goodies, the gifts look fantastic.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  13. A world of fun here!! :)
    So much good "artsy" inspiration... Thank you for sharing. ~xx
    Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will never get the mail and the delays!!! wonderful pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do believe that gift from donna was meant for me I mean it is alcohol related after all but am sure that Vodka will work just as well. How thoughtful of Donna to send you these lovely gifts.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im loving your clock tag clock :) T x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You hit the jackpot! Great loot! Love your Autumn Rain Man! Fab color, and the touch of gold is perfect! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Frilly & Funkie this fortnight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely happy mail Valerie, and I just adore your rain man tag. He looks so different in these colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your rain man tag is wonderful - I love that you gave him fall colors and made it Halloween-y with the addition of the raven - too cool. So happy to have you joining in the fun with us this time around at Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.