Saturday 19 November 2011

Santa's Elves are working Overtime....

Yesterday I managed to get a lot done - including some housework and washing! I had to write that, it doesn't happen here that often! But the main part of the day was taken up with making tags and some other Xmas things. I had the whole table full of tags and all the bits and pieces I need for them, I had Stickles and glitter everywhere - including in my hair and on my face, and felt a bit like a house Elf. Those of you who are Harry Potter fans will know what I am talking about. At least I was an assistant Elf to Santa for one day! I had to take the photos in batches this time, as it started getting dark early and I had to be quick. The tree tags are similar to those I made recently, just used a different TH embossing folder, and the other ones are more *musical*. I took 2 large sheets of notes out of a book, and glued them to a sheet of dark green card-stock before cutting the tags. A strip was left over, and I will make 2 book marks from it. But not today! The musical ones have been dressed up with lace and ribbon and silver mesh, I had fun making them!







I am linking to AEDM at Creative Every Day
So, I think that was enough for today. I made a mini book, too, but I will save it for tomorrow. Here's wishing you all a great day. Take care of yourselves, and thanks for dropping in!

28 comments:

  1. Morning Valerie, your Christmas tags are just gorgeous, you've been very productive. Have a great day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely tags - you have been working like an elf! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Stunned! You did so many .. and they are all STUNNING. Just beautiful Valerie. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'm loving your tags Valerie - very Christmassy :).
    Great idea with the music paper too.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Valerie, they are beautiful vintage christmas creations. wow i dont know where you get the energy from to do so much crafting
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW you have been busy super tags XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you had a creative day; sounds like so much fun !!! Your tags are all super gorgeous !! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Valerie! Gorgeous Christmas tags! You had a very creative and inky day!

    Wishes
    Debbie
    ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous vintage tags Valerie.
    Have a good weekend. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous tags, Valerie! I really love the embossing folders, especially the unexpected tree one with Santa - these are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Valerie, Fabulous tags and so many, well done! Congrats on being so industrious too, makes you feel good eh:0) Have a great weekend, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful tags! such inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aren't they wonderful and cheery :)
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Valerie, I love your tree tags. They look awesome. I would hang them on my tree any day. Yay, you cleaned the house and washed clothes!! Now come over and clean my house.:) tee hee. Have a wonderful weekend. See you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Valerie
    Adore all of these!!!!!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, what delightful and fun holiday tags! You have been a busy elf! Which just gave me an inspiration for my next mini! :) YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OK, you are now the official Queen of Tags, Valerie! They are so gorgeous. I just ordered the TH tree embossing folders. Can't wait for them to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow you have done loads and loads, loving them all. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your tags val, especially father Christmas ones, I love the images you've used...

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Who's been a busy girl then lol, these are gorgeous, I love how you have used the embossing folders with them x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Busy, busy, busy! Those tags are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My! My! Santa must be feeding you some secret elfin energy food ! I'm out of breath just thinking about all the work you are getting done.
    They are all awesome too... I'm in love :0)

    ReplyDelete
  23. You create some of the most gorgeous and detailed tags! Love them all! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are all beautiful Valerie! I love that embossing folder now! The sparkle is great and so are the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are fantastic, the images are just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW! You have been busy and I love all your vintage tags! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Valerie. Ooooo! absolutely gorgeous tags. Love them all.
    Have a lovely day.
    Regards Florence x
    P.S. sorry if this comment is duplicated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.