Monday 24 June 2013

Some tags and a joke

Hi you all, it's Monday again. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

I have a little set of tags to share with you today, together with a little folder to put them in. The images used are from Lost Coast designs. I used double tags, fixed together with an eyelet.






Linking to The Cheerful Stamp Pad - old images



And as it's Monday, a joke sent by my friend Narda:

 My wife, Julie, had been after me for several weeks to paint the seat on our toilet. Finally I got round to it. After finishing it, I left to take care of another matter before she returned. When she got home, she wanted to take a shower. She went into the bathroom, undressed and sat on the toilet before getting into the shower. As she wanted to stand up, she realized that the not-quite-dry epoxy paint had glued her to the toilet seat. About that time I got home and saw her predicament. We both pushed and pulled, but with no success. Finally, in desperation, I undid the seat bolts, Julie wrapped a sheet around herself, and I drove her to the hospital emergency room. The ER doctor got her into a position where he could see her to think about how to free her. (Try to get a mental picture of this!)
Julie tried to lighten the embarrassment by asking,  'Well, doc, I bet you've never seen anything like this before!?' The doctor replied, 'Well, actually I've seen lots of them - just not mounted and framed!'

Have a great day, take care (where you sit), and thanks a lot for coming by!

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags, love the colour combo, and thanks for the laugh! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Tags sind wunderschön, Valerie! Und du hast gleich passende Umschläge dafür gebastelt. Das ist ja mal eine innovative Idee! Oder gibt es so etwas schon?
    Und danke auch für den Witz, ich habe herzhaft lachen müssen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! Love how you adorned the hair with flowers. And that joke is baaaaaad! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tags Val and the chuckle. x Hugs from the UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tags, Valerie! I love that hot pink color! I needed a chuckle to start off my Monday! Enjoy the week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ganz wundervolle Tags, liebe Valerie! Gefallen mir sehr gut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha good joke! Love your tags and the little pockets just finish them off so nicely, like a jacket for an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tags and I love that joke! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pink background. :) Great joke!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tags, love the little folder you made for it too! Loved your joke and forgot to tell you so. Have a great evening. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. smashing tags and love the folder, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous tags and folder, thank you for sharing them with us at the Cheerful Stamp Pad this time. The images look beautiful.
    Now that joke has a definite laugh out loud punch line and I can picture it very well.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous tags Valerie. Love the colours. OMG how embarrasing! Thanks for the laugh! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol great joke Valerie--I pictured the scene lol

    Terrific tags and holder as well

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great joke Valerie lol and fab tags :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. :))))) Great story and beautiful art. I like the interesting colour combination and the linear effects.

    ReplyDelete
  17. HAHAHA As we get ready for a houseful of company, I'll keep this in mind! Beautiful tags! And I've yet to find that email about Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. "YAY!!" I simply adore these tags, that "pink" background color, to die for!! :]

    ** giggles ** thanks for sharing the joke. ~xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty pink and green tags & folder! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  20. your tags are just wonderful! thank you for joining the "from the past" challenge at cheerful stamp pad. and funny joke! xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Valerie - what a good laugh that was!!!! Your tags are really neat and I really like the folder to put a tag in. Great idea!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Valerie, These tags are gorgeous and I love the little holder. Thanks for joining my challenge "From the Past"

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.