Tuesday 5 June 2012

Tag Tuesday

Hi you all, Tuesday already and i don't know where yesterday went. I had my acupuncture appointment yesterday morning, and after she had pulled out the needles at the end, I got up, and felt something on my forehead, and saw that blood was dripping down - yuck. One needle gets put into the top of the head - I call it the antenna, and for some reason it started bleeding. And then I got dizzy again, so had to rest while she mopped up the blood. She brought me a glass of water, and then I felt fine again, and could go home. I did some shopping on the way home, and bought a basket of strawberries from a farmer - there is a little hut by the field where they sell them. That will be my supper tonight, yummy!

In the afternoon I made my tag Tuesday tags, the theme this week is *Diamond Jubilee* - what else? I made three matching tags, using some pretty paper with crowns on it, and backed with some hologram card that I have had for years, it has a nice diamond pattern in it. Sooner or later you can use everything!





And this is the card I made for *The sweet life* over at the Cheerful Stamp Pad. You still have a week to enter if you want. The card was made under difficult circumstances on Sunday - the power kept disappearing, something I hate. And what is the use of having a drawer full of candles if you don't have any matches....


Have a good day, take care, have fun and thanks for visiting!

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags, and love your tea-time card! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous set of tags.... I am sure they would get the royal seal of approval!

    Your 'congratulations' card is perfect.... yum... tea and cake. My favourite combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Valerie just been having a quick catch up on what I have been missing here some wonderful journal pages and that shadow box is fab :)as are your tags :)
    Sorry you have been having health issus agian and hope you feel better soon :)
    Hugs Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific tags Valerie and a fab card. My goodness lady you are certainly going through the mill with acupuncture. Hope you are OK, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Valerie. Glad you survived your acupuncture ordeal. Your tags and card are fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tags Valerie, and love your tea card! Feel better!

    Debbie
    ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tags, Valerie! :) I'm seeing lots of queen inspired art these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tags and card, Valerie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear Valerie, I thought treatment was supposed to make you feel better, not feel faint! Love your jubilee tags, wasn't she a beautiful young Queen. Did you hear Charles' lovely speech at the end of last night's concert. Enjoy the rest of your day and remember to add matches to your shopping list! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a sweet card indeed and the tags are very celebratory! Oh that acupuncture incident sounds awful, glad you are ok! We have a lot of strawberries here right now too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely work, the card is gorgeous and very fitting for the jubilee! Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the bling especially the middle one. Super card too. Love teapot pouring a cuppa. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card and I love the tags! Beautiful picture of the Queen smiling, I don't see many of those, she is always so serious.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that sounds like quite the day at the acupuncture.. Sounds like all turned out well.. Your tags look amazing. And so does your card..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH no! No matches!? Poor thing! Thank goodness that's over!
    LOVELY tags and your card is so sweet and feminine. SO looking forward to have you at the Summer of Color party ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those tags are gorgeous so regal. Love your tea card the papers and colours are delicious and fab design too.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful tribute! She looks lovely, doesn't she? And the crowns are marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Always a pleasure, visiting your blog!!! :]
    Very inspiring, seeing all your creative artwork... your are amazing, Valerie!
    Wonderful! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my Valerie!! Hope the treatment doesn't last too long. Sending healing hugs. Beautiful Royal tags. Perfect design for the occasion. Love, love, love your congrats cards. Gorgeous!!!
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hail to the queen! That would be you, Queen of tags. t/c, gerri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.