Thursday 17 October 2024

Thursday / Friday post

Hi Everybody!

Another week has sped by, and I don't have much  to show for it!

First  up I have a journal page for  Alison's autumn challenge at AJJ:


And I have a tag for Pinky's challenge at Tag Tuesday, and I forgot to make a hole in it, sorry! But there are some holes in  the tree!!


And as always, I have some thinkies and images for you:




This painting was made several years back for a taster session at Tam's Lifebook:




This lady is dressed in her autumn finery:


Have a great weekend, take care,
And thanks a lot for coming by!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous journal page and beautiful Autumn leaves, love the spooky tag, love all the artwork and last beautiful Autumn tag. Hope you are feeling better and take care over the weekend.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol, slowly, slowly getting better, but still lots of problems. But sooner or later I will get rid of them! Have a great weekend, dear Carol, take care and be happy!

      Delete
  2. Hi Val, good to see you posting again, I'm taking it as a positive sign! Here I had a busy week with 2 photo shoots, but no work is no money, so I need to do it. But it was fun! Have a good week, take care, and don't do too much, I know you! Hugs from us all, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous art work Valerie and Love the spooky tag, hole or no hole, it is scary..all your art work is beautiful, I drew a stick man once and even then his legs were uneven, but give me a metal die and I'll make anything..have a wonderful weekend..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The spooky tag is my favorite piece of eye candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree fabulous art and I enjoyed the memes too hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page and tag and thanks for the thinkies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.