Thursday 10 October 2024

Thursday /Friday Post

Hi Everybody! 

Hope your week is going well. I have now got a nasty cold and cough on top of everything else, so I  am not a happy bunny just now. But these things shall pass - the quicker the better! Nicole isn't doing her FFO this week, but I still have faces so I am showing them. The first one is a stylish giraffe. We made something similar in a tastesr session some time back, and I have made another version of it. I will be linking to Gillena's AFFF:



And I played with some new stencils, which was fun:




Some evenings the sun peeks over the house and lights up the tree tops:


I had fun with this cat, too:



And some funnies, thinkies and pics by David Zinn:






Have a great day and a great weekend, take care,
And thanks a lot for coming by!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to read you now have a nasty cold and cough, hope they both disappear fast!

    I did enjoy seeing your art, it's so colourful.
    Some lovely David Zinn pieces and I enjoyed the funnies/thinkies.

    Feel better soon wishes.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.