Monday 7 October 2024

Monday Post

Hi Everybody!

Hope you all had a great weekend. I'm glad to say that I had a restful one, and spent my time reading, painting and sleeping, yes! And on Saturday I was out with Heike, we got some shopping and went for coffee, yummy. And they gave us samples of their delicious poppy seed cake, yessssssssss!

First off I have a spring tag for my seasons challenge at Tag Tuesday, which runs for another week:


And today I am sharing a journal page, it seems to be about dreams....


I may have shown this one already, but it's one of my faves:


And as always some funnies, thinkies and photos:





Some of my balcony visitors:



A fisher at work - the heron is so good at catching fish:





This blackbird - I call him Jack - comes ever day:


And last but not least, some Canada Geesefor dear David:


I have had to find devious ways to upload my photos as Blogger is not uploading them automatically any more, I hope this hitch soon gets fixed.

Have a great, new, week, take care,
And thanks a lot for coming by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.