Sunday 13 October 2024

Monday Post

Hi Everybody!

I hope you had a great weekend, and wish us all a good week. Today was cold and windy, but I went out with a friend for a meal and then we walked to the Rhine, which was cold and grey to match the weather! 

Today I have a piece to share for Alison's  autumn colours challenge at AJJ.

And a little bit of spooky has crept into it:

And I have a last tag for my seasons challenge at Tag Tuesday


Some thinkies and funnies etc:









Have a great day, take care,
And thanks a lot for coming by!

5 comments:

  1. I love the blue and orange colours in your first tag, and the second one is beautiful and so unusual. Have a great week, hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page and tag, thanks for the thinkies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ghosts of Autumn past..FABulous painting Valerie and I love your tag it is gorgeous, glad you were out and about and have a great week..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag and spooky journal page, love all the Autumn colours -like the sound of a senior GPS too not that I drive but could tell me why I have gone up the stairs and what I am looking for and maybe where did I put my glasses lol. Sounds like you are feeling better too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great page and tag.
    I enjoyed seeing the squirrels... there are three who like to visit the garden and I enjoy watching them.

    Wishing you a good week ahead.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.