Friday 4 October 2024

Friday Faces

Hi Everybody!

This week has flown by again, and tomorrow is Friday ,and that means I will be linking to Nicole's FFO and to Gillena's AFFF. It was very hard to get photos up as Blogger is being very uncooperative just now, and that's putting it politely!

I have some various faces to show, starting off with Frida Kahlo:


This is a photo of me as a little girl together with my brother-in law, who was in the US army:


Another hand-made and stitched piece:


And this is the cover of a book I made for a friend:


And some funnies and thinkies:








Have a great weekend, take care,
And thanks a lot for coming by!

 

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot of fun faces today Valerie. I like the variety. And some nice smiles too. You can't go wrong if there's a cookie in your day either. Have a super weekend, and hope you're feeling better. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun faces and thinkies Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.