Thursday 5 April 2012

Thursday, cold and stormy

Good morning! It's freezin' cold here, brrrrrr, and I'm sitting here with all my winter woolies on. There's a German saying, "April, April, macht was er will" - April, April, does what it wants. Yes!
Just got a joke to share with you today, from Narda, as always!


Women drivers!

This morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Cadillac drivng 65 mph with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner. I looked away for a couple seconds...to continue shaving and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup. As a man, I don't scare easily but she scared me so much I dropped my electric shaver which knocked the donut out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away
from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs! Splashed and burned Big Jim and the twins, ruined the cell phone, soaked my new trousers, and disconnected an important call.
Damn women drivers!

Okay, that's all for today. Take care, have a good day, and thanks for looking in!

15 comments:

  1. I nearly choked on my coffee when I read this one! But at least I am not driving! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Morning Valerie. So funny. Have a lovely day.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good one Valerie! Love it!
    Our weather is the same as yours....back in my winter woollies too...:(
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT joke! Stay warm ;)
    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. good joke! April will be April!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehehehe!

    Joking aside, I did once have a woman driving behind me applying eye makeup and she had a cigarette in her steering wheel hand. Scary!

    Wrap up warm, it's getting rather chilly here too :o(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great joke Valerie and you've got me laughing rather a lot.
    Freezing here too and my woollies came back out a couple of days ago - least we don't have snow like the north though!
    Keep warm in your woollies.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great joke, but there are loads of people doing similar things while driving! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read this aloud to my hubby, he laughed out really loud, thank you for the giggle:0) I hope it warms up sooon, Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope warmer winds come your way. Tell Narda thanks for another great joke!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great joke again. Hope you get a bit better weather over the weekend.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your not joking about the weather brrrr here in the UK too
    What a fab laugh to end the day with :)
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was cold here this morning too; however, it should warm up for the Easter weekend and I hope the sun shines for you too.

    Hugs,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for that !!! Great one !!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.