Hin you all! Today I managed to finish something simple for the Challenge. I made this wreath 6 years back, and since then it has been stripped and redone in different colours and styles. At first it was white and glittery, then last year I didn't use it at all as I had 'stolen' so many of the decorations for other things. So I added some more leaves and berries. and more of those TH flowers cut from white drawing paper. I sprayed it all silver, leaving some of the leaves dark at the back to give it a 'frame', added some new red and silver ribbons and the last of the red berries. The angel has been fixed with a heat gun.
This will be gracing my door in December. I am linking to out of hat creations.
After getting it done yesterday morning I started feeling fevery and achy again, so spent the rest of the day on the couch, which is what I am planning to do today, too!
Have a nice Sunday, and take care of yourselves. Thanks for dropping in!