Saturday 6 March 2010

Birds of a feather.....

It all started when I saw some pretty birdies made by Sue Bubbles on her DC Gallery. I asked Sue if she could send me the template for them, which she did, along with a pretty brown birdie (first picture). And before I knew what was happening, others fluttered along and joined the merry throng. Two flew away again to my neighbours before I even had a chance to whip out my camera, but I managed to get pictures of the others. I wonder how long they will be staying with me before they find a new home?



10 comments:

  1. Just beautiful!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're very sweet Val and I would think very addictive too!
    Suzie xxxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Val. Clever you!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls, they are fun to make. Sue found something good there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab val, cannot wait to use my template sue sent me too...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, Maria, get cracking! They are sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute they look altogether...you cant seperate them surely?!? lol! Im glad you are enjoying making them...I find they are just the ticket when you want to make a pretty something really fast!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Sue, they look so pretty sitting here in the sunshine today....

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look wonderful all together and love the colours you have used alma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Alma, glad you like them, they were fun to make!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.