Sunday 14 March 2010

2 ATCs, a card and a goody bag....

Our postie is an ambitious man. One of his ambitions was to get everything into the mail-box. If it didn't fit, he made it fitting. This did nothing to improve my mood or the contents of some little parcels and large envelopes....Now, I am proud to say, that he does a good job. With a mixture of complaints and little rewards I have persuaded him to ring the bell when he's got things that don't fit into the box, and not to reduce their size by folding and /or squashing. Well, yesterday he rang, and brought me a large manila envelope and a pile of post. The big envelope contained a *goody bag* from Alma and a lovely ATC from SusieJ. The goody bag was full of die-cuts, card toppers, stickers, ribbons, lace, charms etc, and in addition a beautiful card with a yummy cup-cake on it, and an ATC with a rose on it, one of my favourite flowers. Sue's ATC has a wonderful coffee-cup button on it; it's probably good that I dodn't have too many buttons like that or I would be sewing them onto all of my clothes....Thanks Alma and Sue for thinking of me, and brightening an otherwise cold and grey weekend. It's good to have friends.





6 comments:

  1. Lucky you!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew, Im glad I could come over here and see your new stash Valerie as dc wasnt playing ball! What a beautiful atc, and a scrummy goody bag from Alma! Friends certainly are worth their weight in bling are they Valerie!
    Have fun with your new goodies!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased you liked the ATC Val! And enjoy your yummy stash!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh val love the goody bag, who's a lucky girl...

    love the cards, well done alma and sue...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.