Friday 13 November 2009

Freddie's Family - the saga continues


Are you superstitious? Do you think that Friday the thirteenth is an unlucky day? Well, I don't. But it was a bad day for Frieda. Freddie's big sister (or cousin? or was she his wife?) You will have noticed by now that I am writing in the past tense. She may have been a good spider, even though she had hairy legs. But as far as I am concerned, the only good spider is a dead spider. Today I had to work till seven this evening. Came home, sat at the computer, and there she was, jumping up and down outside my window. It was too much for me after such a long day, so - splat! Now she is with Freddie. But she had the honour to have been splatted with my new, yellow fly swatter. But now I really must clean the windows .

3 comments:

  1. LOL, pleased I've not got eight legs and live in Germany val... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, well I'd better not ask if your legs are hairy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously no-one told Freddie's sister that it was Friday 13th LOL!!!!!!!!!

    Gillx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.