Tuesday 23 November 2010

Woohoo - I am a *Ginger Gem*!!!


Today I woke up to a freezing, grey November day -not a good incentive to get out of bed. But I did, staggered to the kitchen to make my first coffee and settled at my computer for *breakfast* - coffee and computer. I gave up toast because of the detrimental effect of crumbs in the keyboard, although I will admit to an occasional currant bun, they don't crumble so much! But not today.
Switched the computer on, looked through my mails and usual sites, and saw that I had been chosen to be a *Ginger Gem* for my entry *Colours of Autumn* - woohoo! Last week *Simon Says* and this week *Ginger Gems*!!A good start to my day, and a big incentive to keep on meeting new people and trying new things in crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Well done, Val, you deserve it! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gem of a creation it is, too, I'm not surprised you won another challenge. Nice to get good surprises when you wake up, bet that made you smile. CoB x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well deserved congratulations Val as your craftings are always innovative and brilliant. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welldone on becoming a Ginger Gem Valerie..yay! A lovely way to start the day and forget about the frosty outdoors!
    Hugs, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sue, the award was a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.