Wednesday 24 November 2010

Some Quick distressed Xmas cards....


As I love my TH *on the edge* houses die, I decided to use it for some quick cards. Some have a distressed background, using different blue inks together with Victorian velvet and wild honey. Some have been stamped with a sentiment or some small motives, others have some angel and/or star die cuts. Some have just been applied to a wine-red background. I will be experimenting more with this theme at the weekend, as it really is time to get those cards done....Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. I adore these cards Valerie, that die is just so darned cute and you have used them beautifully. As I said...I might have to borrow your ideas...would you mind? Welldone Valerie!
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sue, just go ahead, I'm sure you will make some lovely things with it! I got all those cards done in under 2 hours, very suitable for people who start so late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards Val.
    I really must get on with mine!lol
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great die, Valerie, perfect for your cards, and it looks fab against all your backgrounds. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't we just love this die....so brilliant and you have done a grand job with it on your cards. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, it is just lovely, and you can use it for so many things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.