Friday 10 September 2010

A-Z of me

I made this A-Z of me last year, I think in October or November, worked a whole week non- stop to get it done. Once I started I couldn't stop, so I just kept going till it was finished. And my flat looked like I had been crafting more or less non-stop for weeks, chaos as far as the eye could see, and even more where it couldn't. (Well, actually, nothing unusual, is it?) And as I have been crafting a lot this week, too, doing nice, messy things with ink and embossing powders, it looks pretty awful.... But next week I really am going to clear up. (Well, I have to, because my friend Inge is coming to stay with me for a few days....) Reminds me of one of the sayings of St. Augustine, *Lord, make me holy, but not yet*. And for some reason I didn't blog it, so here it is now; enjoy, and have a nice weekend, whatever you have planned!

10 comments:

  1. What a terrific keepsake, its fab Val. Enjoy the weekend, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Netty, thanks a lot, have a nice weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Val - some interesting choices there too.
    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sue, have a nice weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Val what a marvelos keepsake, some of it made me laugh, some of it brought a tea to my eye, It gave me a better insight into who you are and it wonderful to get to know you better Hugs alma xx PS love those cow's lips lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Alma! Cow's lips? That was me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a fab keepsake val, thanks for sharing, hugs...

    have a good weekend...
    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Val, this is stunning, and such a lot of work and thought has gone into it, truly an heirloom and a project to be treasured.
    I love it!
    Hugs and sparkles
    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the kind words Maria & Carole. Wish you a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your A-Z, well done! I am having a lovely weeknd, Peter is away with the kids - heaven!! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.