Tuesday 7 September 2010

Causing distress to innocent cardboard boxes....

Well, I have been at it again. I finished off three of the tags I started on Sunday. For 2 I have used the TH embossing folders again, and then did several layers of colouring and embossing and perfect pearls to give them real depth and shine. The third one is partly peeled cardboard, embossed with clear embossing ink and then different metallic embossing powders and perfect pearls, and then stamped with the pocket watch (a lovely stamp from *LaBlanche*) and embossed again. This also gives a lot of depth and shine to the tags. I have included pics of the tag at this stage, too, before decorating with TH die cuts (lock and key) and an autumn fairy. There is also a little face looking out from behind the key-hole, but it's hard to see on the photos. Was fun playing around again, and I like the colours in the tags which show up differently according to the light falling on them! Have a nice day you all, happy crafting and try some experimenting - it's fun!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely tags again, I hope I get a birthday card with a bird cage on it!! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tags Val - cardboard boxes must scream "NO!" when approaching your flat!lol
    Keep up the distressing.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, fabulous Val. Love them, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Girls! I am sure all cardboard boxes would like to run when they see me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I love what you do to those boxes, they should be happy to get such a make over! Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab third tag val, all brilliant, well done love all the distressing, fab...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Maria,, hope yu got your crafting done, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW !!!!just Wow Who would have thought a carboard box could look so glamorous

    alma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.