Monday 13 September 2010

Tombstone City Revisited....

I love making things for autumn and Halloween, and today I just needed a bit of fun….The *tombstones* have been cut by hand from white cardstock, and distressed with TH inks in pumice stone, weathered wood and forest green. The die cuts are from Sizzix, the owls stamps are from Hero Arts, and the foliage stamp is from LaBlanche. Added some numbers, a Prima flower, a skull, a text stamp *By the pricking of my thumbs….* and some hand doodling. The tags were great fun to make, and just something different. The small *graves* on 2 of the tags open up to reveal Halloween surprises….

12 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh, these are spooky - well done, love them! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! WOW! WOW! I adore these, they're absolutely wonderful!!!! Clever you!!!
    Suzie xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Val! Really spooky and imaginative.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally brilliant and spooky, such great fun Val. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies, I had great fun making them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooo scary! I love them all, but the one with the witch's hat and feet and the skeleton whose head has fallen off is my fav! Those die-cuts are amazing.
    Jackie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Jackie, that was my fave one, too! I want to do two more with haunted houses....

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fab tags, such a great idea and really pretty as well as spooky - didnt know that possible! Love those die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab tags so inventive and a little bit spooky xxx

    You should set tag challenges it would be fun hugs alma xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Alma, I'll think about setting a challenge for next month....

    ReplyDelete
  11. love them val, they're fab, so spooky, cool, I love them...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.