And the winner is....................
GINA R, Mrs TSV. Well done, your prize will soon be speeding on its way to you per post!!
How good are you at answering quesions?
Try this quiz, and see how many you get right:
This is a Quiz for People Who Know Everything !
I found out in a hurry that I didn't.
These are not trick questions. They are straight questions with straight answers
1. Name the one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know
the score or the leader until the contest ends.
2. What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?
3. Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?
4. What fruit has its seeds on the outside?
5. In many liquour stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn't been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle?
6. Only three words in standard English begin with the letters " dw" and they are all common words. Name two of them.
7. There are 14 punctuation marks in English grammar. Can you name at least half of them?
8. Name the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh.
9. Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter "S."
Copy and paste the questions onto your blog and get going with the answers. Leave me a link to your blog and then the Blogger with all - or the most - answers rght gets a little pressie. If more people have them all right, I will draw one name. Good luck! Oh, you have time till Friday 11th September.
PS for those who don't have a blog, or don't want to blog the answers, send me a PM at DC.