Saturday 19 September 2009

Playing around with stamps and inks....





I have been trying out different things with my new stash. For these cards I used chromolux paper, which I first treated with a resist ink pad from Ranger. Then it has been sprayed with a little glimmer mist, and stamped with a floral background using a silver ink pad. Then I partially inked the angel stamp with Ranger *wild plum* and stamped it on top. Thanks to the resist-ink, the different layers all remain visible, and according to how the light falls on the page, the background or sometimes the foreground seems to be on top. The second picture has an additional layer with a script stamp. This is the first time I have tried this, and it is an interesting technique which I will definitely try again when I have some free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.