Monday 24 August 2009

Another Award - it's not manic Monday




I can't believe it - 2 awards on one day! This week has started better than the last one did.
Thank you CRAFTYTRACY,http://craftytracy.blogspot.com/ for thinking of me.And also for all those lovely doggy pics that you put up each day for me!

And now to the Conditions of the award:


I must thank the person who gave me the award, list their blog and link to it.(done!)
I must list ten honest things about myself.
I must put a copy of the Honest Scrap logo on my blog.
I must select at least seven other worthy bloggers and list their links.
I must notify bloggers of their award

I'll start with 10 honest things about myself:
1: I'm addicted to scrapping!
2: I hate housework and ironing!
3: I love craft-shopping
4: I'm addicted to coffee.
5: I don't have a lot of friends, but those I have I love with my whole heart
6: I love reading, and I'm addicted to the books of Peter Ackroyd
7: I love dogs , and am very sad that dogs aren't allowed in my flat.
8; I love music, good music of all sorts, but especially classical music.
9: I like spending time on my own and being quiet
10:I like walking along the Rhine and just watching the water.

The seven worthy bloggers will be chosen as soon as possible!
Thanks again Tracy, you are a darling!

3 comments:

  1. congratulations vall, it is a lovely start to your new week. well done. gina xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Valerie, best wishes and new week, Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations valerie on another award,

    great 10 answers...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.