Friday 20 September 2024

Friday Post

Hi Everybody!
Where did the week go? Once again it disappeared in a flash, and I didn't get much done at all. That's okay as I am supposed to be taking things easy, and next week I go into hospital again.

Today is Friday, that means Nicole's FFO and Gillena's AFFF.
This is a collage made from torn paper scraps and there are also faces on it:


David Zinn:



Love this precious photo:



And some faces made for a 'back to school' challenge many years ago. The photo in the background is the school I used to teach at in England:



This was me a long time ago:


One of my favourite faces:


Two of my Modigliani knock-offs:





This was my husband at about 14:


And some thinkies, funnies and photos:








These three photos were taken at ALDI on Tuesday. The incoming planes heading for the airport skim over the lights and the the supermarket. It looks scary:




Have a great day, take care,
And thanks a lot for coming by!

1 comment:

  1. I like your paper collage and all those faces on it Valerie. Plus it's fun to see all your other faces too, some that I remember and some that are new. The school you used to teach at looks so classic English-was it English? I hope you have a nice weekend, and good luck in the hospital next week. I hope it's not for anything too serious. Or even a little serious. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.