Thursday, 26 August 2010
Getting to Know Me
Susie J tagged me on her blog today and these are the questions I need to answer:
Gettin' to Know Me...
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
No, what I blog can be looked at by others, otherwise I can write a journal at home....
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side
I'm like a terrier, hate to give up when I have started something, like reading all night to get a book finished because I just can't put it down....
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the face in the mirror?
A lot of wrinkles, scars on my eyes from all the operations, and a smile that reminds me of my family....
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Diet coke, fizzy mineral water or freshly pressed orange juice....
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Scrap, read, listen to music, walk along the Rhine or just day-dream.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
I would like to visit New Zealand.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school? Describe who you were if not one of these.
I was always naughty, liked to play the clown, but nearly always at the top of the class, and HATED girls who got better marks than I did....
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?
The night before my husband died, where he relived his childhood.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I keep a lot back, but what I blog still shows a lot of me.
10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Sit and read - I think I am one of the few women who does NOT like nattering on the phone!
OK, that was it. I am tagging GINA, so that she gets round to blogging again, and SUE