Tuesday 24 August 2010

I was a cardboard box - part 2

The trouble is with clearing out the closet in the hall is that I always find such a lot of things that I had forgotten, but that I still sooooooooooooooo need. Like heaps of corrugated cardboard, already cut up and stacked in tidy bundles (wonder when I did THAT!!) just ready to be worked on. So, instead of finishing off the closet, I stuffed all the lovely things I don't need just yet back inside, closed the door quickly before it all fell out again, and got to work....Cut 5 large tags, and some die cuts, the TH flying hearts and my lovely Sizzix sparrow. They have been distressed again with embossing ink, embossing powder in gold, bronze, silver and clear, and perfect pearls in rose, gold, interference blue and green. The stamped motives have been done with timber brown *stazon* on the not peeled parts of the cardboard, and then clear embossed again. This time I took pics of them at this stage, too, before the decorations went on.Then I added the hearts, wings, birds etc, and a few other bits and bobs that were within reach without having to open that closet door again....Was great fun making them, and later I will venture another glimpse behind that door to see what treasures fall at my feet this time!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely Val!
    Looking forward to seeing what other goodies you find!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tags Val I wonder what other goodies you will find in your closet hugs alma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I am scared to open the door, but I am sure there must be lots of crafty goodies in there, I vaguely remember clearing up in March before I went to Bad Honnef!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tags again! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will come and open you cupboard door Val anytime.........lol oh wow what fabulous tags. You are definitely the queen of taggers.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on over Netty - we would surely have fun playing with all those goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely, very inspiring! Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.