Tuesday 1 June 2010

More altered tags....

The weather has not been favouring us here in Bad Honnef the past few days. It was cold, wet and windy, and the mountains have hidden behind clouds and mist, so it was a wonderful opportunity to read, watch some old *Simon and Simon* videos to get a bit of Eighties feeling again, and of course, to do some crafting. Made some more tags - what else? but tried to change the style and colours a bit. This is the first time I have used some red - barn door - to distress, not really my colour, but blended with the other colours it makes a nice, warm tone. As usual, I decorated them with everything I could find, after distressing and stamping the backgrounds. The black gauze I have used on 2 of them was part of a cosmetic packaging, and the little bells were on my Easter bunny. It's fun mixing the embellishments!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Val! I'm finally getting to grips with this distressing business - managed a whole LO and used nothing but TH products.
    Sue xx
    p.s. I think I could prob have used other products but TH's are the best!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue, you are right, the TH products are very good, and also the tattered angels things, love them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They get better and better if that is possible....Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work and colours! T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. another lot of fab distressing val, well done I just love your tags...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.