Tuesday 9 February 2010

Distressed valentine mini-book

Aftrer TH had taken leave of us on Saturday, we had a little workshop at Bettypepper with Wendy Morris, a lovely gal from Alabama. She gave us a wonderful selection of papers from Graphics 45 and lots of ephemera and embellishments to go with it. we didn't have enough time to finish it there, but I managed to get it done the past 2 evenings at home, adding a few photos and bits and bobs that I have here in my various *treasure* tins. Was fun making it, distressing the papers, stamping the tags etc. As nobody loves me - big sob, please - I have decided to keep the album myself! Was fun making it, thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. This is yummy Val.
    Sue xx
    p.s. we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val its got so much to see on it I went throught the slide show quite a few times and spotted something different every time its very yummy hugs alma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful little book, and you know I love you much....T

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh val, agree with the others, a totally yummy book, love the papers and all the bits and bobs, so much to see...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.