Thursday 15 October 2009

52 Questions and Answers - 3rd try!






Some things are sent to try us, especially when cyber gremlins eat up the block of text that one has just typed. Today they seem to be extra hungry, they've gobbled up the first two attempts, so this will be the last try! The inspiration for this challenge came from Ember (embers.typepad.com/e/) who started this at the beginning of the year. A group of scrappers on DC took up the challenge and are answering the questions more or less regularly, sometimes with some energetic catching up (like the 9 tags I did this past few days!) Although the format is quite small, it takes just as long to make as a 12x12 LO, which always astonishes me. I have tried to use up some of the myriad scraps of paper, card, ribbons, buttons etc which fill numerous tins here, and probably in every scrapper's home. It is also a good opportunity to try out different techniques and methods. I have not tried to make a set of tags which fit together, I just did every one as the mood took me. The last tags have a lot of alphas on them, after clearing out my cupboard I realised just how many I had, so decided to use some of them at least. Strangely enough, the box in the cupboard is just as full as it was before, must have been the fairies again!
This has been fun to make, hope you enjoy looking!

(The slideshow is the top one on the left of the page!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. All your comments are much appreciated! Please be aware that by leaving a comment you are voluntarily sharing your name and / or the details of your blog.