Wednesday, 26 August 2009
Donna's Challenge - 25 things about me!
1. Name: Valerie-J
2. What are you most afraid of? SPIDERS with hairy legs, snakes, creepy-crawlies.
3. What do you drive? I drive other people mad
4. Have you ever seen a ghost? OMG NO!!
5. Where were you born? In bed, at home near the Tower of London
6. Ever been to Alaska? No
7. Croutons or Bacon bits? Croutons
8. Favourite day of the week: Monday, it's chicken-from-the-takeaway-day
9. Favourite restaurant: Chinese or Indian
10. Favourite Flower: Roses
11. Favourite sport to watch: None really, but if it has to be, then tennis.
12. Favourite Drink: coffee in all variations
13. Favourite Ice cream: Vanilla and caramel
14. Disney or Warner Brothers: Disney
15. Favourite fast food restaurant: Chinese/Thai/Indian takeaway. (Donna, now I know that KFC is NOT a fottball club!)
16. What colour is your bedroom carpet? I don't have one, just a little beige rug
17. How many times have you failed your driver's test? Never, passed first time.
18. What do you do most often when you are bored? What does "bored" mean?
19. Bedtime: Early - mostly early morning.
20. Favourite TV show: House, Donna Leon, Tatort
21. What are you listening to right now? "Stern TV"
22. What are your favourite colours? natural colours, autumn colours, pinks and greys
23. How many tattoos do you have? None that I know of
24. Do you have any pets? Not anymore
25. If you could own any animal what would it be? – a big shaggy dog